Saturday, January 11, 2014

Who I Want To Be

Let's be honest here, this is probably the most asked question by every single, living, breathing human on this Earth. Who do you want to be? Who do I want to be? Well, I want to be someone who is proud of myself. I want to be a true friend. I want to be someone who makes the people around me better as well as myself. I want to be compassionate. I want to help others. I want to influence the world. I want to conquer my fears because I don't want fear to hold me back. I don't want to be an option. I want to be confident. I want to feel put together. I want to intelligent and knowledgeable and worldly. I want to be someone who knows what I want.
Most importantly, I want to be strong. I want to be free-spirited and opinionated and free-minded. I want to be myself. I want to be comfortable being myself. I want to be someone who loves myself enough to let others love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment